RM26.91 RM29.90
Pigeon - Liquid Cleanser 700ml - YUZU (Pump)
Price RM26.91 RM29.90
Product SKU 79528
Brand Pigeon
Availability In Stock
Quantity
Description

Baby Liquid Cleanser is now also available in refreshing Yuzu fragrance! Made with 100% Food Grade ingredients, Pigeon Liquid Cleanser is the safe and effective way to wash baby bottles and accessories as well as fruits and vegetables.The easy rinse properties uses less water to rinse off and leaves no soapy residues behind. With an improved formula and environmentally-friendly packaging, we have taken a step further in our commitment towards creating a baby-friendly world.

Dermatologically tested, gentle on skin.

A safe and effective way to wash baby bottles and accessories as well as fruits and vegetables. Made with 100% Food Grade ingredients, easy to rinse and kills 99.99% of bacteria.

  • 100% food grade ingredients to ensure maximum safety to babies, even with cleanser residue
  • Cleans effectively by removing stubborn milk stains
  • Effective and safe way to wash your fruits and vegetables
  • Anti-bacteria properties, proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria
  • Refreshing Yuzu fragrance that is also gentle on hands
  • Uses less time and saves water on rinsing
  • Gentle on skin, dermatologically tested
  • Biodegradable formula, good for the environment and safe for the baby
  • Eco-friendly bottle that constitutes 30% recycled plastic

How to use:
Using Sponge – Pump once onto a soft sponge and scrub normally. Rinse thoroughly in running water for about 5 seconds.
Using Bowl/ Basin – Pump once (~2.5ml) into a large bowl/ basin for every 1 litre of water and scrub items normally. Rinse thoroughly in running water for about 5 seconds.
For fruits and vegetables, rinse with water for at least 30 seconds.
If rinsing in a bowl/ basin, the water has to be changed at least twice.

Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Flavour, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract

 

Precaution
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and consult a doctor immediately. For sensitive skin, please use gloves when washing. Cold weather may cause crystallisation, but cleaning properties will not be affected.

Reviews (0)
view all
back
0
0 reviews