Complete care of irritations and redness of the diaper area, to be use daily after the baby's change, from birth on (1)
Effectively protect and isolates the skin from aggressions related to humidity and diaper rubbing.
(1) Prevents at each change
(2) Relieves from the 1st few applications
(3) Repairs continually
98% ingredients of natural origin*
• Avocado Perseose, patented natural ingredient: protects the skin barrier, moisturizes and preserves the skin's cellular richness
• Oxeoline of Alcacea, relieves by providing its soothing properties
• Oleodistillat of Sunflower, brings lipids essential to the construction of the skin barrier, to promote its repair
• Zinc Oxide with protective and anti-enzyme properties
Clinically proven efficacy
• The product ensures prevention of redness of the diaper area in the long term: 97% (2)
• Reduces irritations and redness from the first day of use in over 80% of cases (3)
Assessed for safety from birth on :
Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
High skin tolerance.
0% paraben, phthalate, phenoxyethanol
(1) Including newborns out of the NICU.
(2) Use test conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 60 children, including babies under 3 months for 4 weeks (investigator).
(3) Relapse rate calculation based on studies
(4) Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
Product usage: At each diaper change, apply a thick layer to clean, dry skin. In case of severe or persistent wounds, ask for medical advice.
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glycerin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethyl Linoleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Magnesium Sulfate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Levulinic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Levulinate, Undecyl Dimethyl Oxazoline, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract